Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akilees Affliction Warlock [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
akilees

akilees

Akilees Affliction Warlock [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Akilees Affliction Warlock [ACCEPTED]   Akilees Affliction Warlock [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:14 pm

About You
Name: Rami
Ventrilo: Yes
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
Am medical student going to 4th year after this summer . am not that social around ppl u know alot of studying at home ,in the past 3 years , but in pc am so friendly and social around ppl Very Happy . i know u might be wondering he wont have time to raid and his study , well am 4th year now so its kinda so easy no need for that much of studying since system here goes more clinical at the 4th 5th 6th year
so dont even consider it as problem Very Happy

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Would love to hear some actually , can't be better if ppl don't tell me my mistakes

What motivates you to do well in this game?
The sensation to kill hard boss 1st of all . 2nd of all the loot that make me improve my dps (Not horny !)

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
I just merged here to Sunstrider to unfortuntly I don't know anyone at your guild :S nor friends at this server

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
Yes as long as it past 19 :00 i can come each day and even if its before i will try to compansate with it

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
One day, a scourge Necropolis lands outside of Undercity. Sylvanas
marches her army out to meet the invaders. The door to the Necropolis
opens, and out steps one warlock, who taunts Sylvanas, then steps back
inside.

Sylvanas sends 100 undead into the ziggurat, surely 100 soldiers could
kill 1 warlock. They enter, the sounds of battle are heard, then
silence.

The warlock steps out again and taunts Sylvanas. So this time she
sends in 1000 soldiers. Again the sounds of battle are heard, then
silence.

The warlock steps out for a third time and taunts Sylvanas. So this
time she sends her whole army in. The sounds of battle are again
heard, and finally, 1 lone injured soldier steps out of the
Necropolis. Sylvanas asks him what happened to the rest of her army.

The soldier answers "It was a trap, there were 2 warlocks."

About Your Character
Name: Akilees
Class: Warlock
Server: Sunstrider
Armory: [url] Akilees : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Akilees/simple
Makino (former main in WoTLK to check my experience in raids and hard stuff Very Happy ) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Makino/simple [/url]

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
They are lvl25 guild (social guild)

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Haste , since am Affliction and even if i os with destro it's best stats there aswell .
Well the reasons are alot , increase tic's in each spell benefit u in alot others spell rotations can link full thread for that Smile

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Prime : [Glyph of Corruption] [Glyph of Haunt] [Glyph of Shadow Bolt]
Major : [Glyph of Shadow Bolt] [Glyph of Fear] [Glyph of Soul Swap]
Minor : [Glyph of Drain Soul] [Glyph of Enslave Demon] [Glyph of Ritual of Souls]
As prime glyph i use [Glyph of Corruption] instead of BoA glyph since I use BoD so BoA glyph wont Help
and i read alot of forums and saw alot of threads regarding which bane to use . Mostly BoD do more dmg and it only require to hit it every 1 Min so make u focus more on other spells Cd's + The Fight concentration

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
For blue (hit+intellect or haste) for yellow ( Haste+intellect ) and ofc red ( 40 intellect )

What are your professions? Why?
Tailoring because of the back enchant , and if i got any recipe at new patches i can benefit from them and make for my self some nice gear
Enchanting : was not thinking when i learned it since TBC , but it give nice ring's enchant now , and some good gold Smile

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Flask : Intellect , Food : Intellect . Potion : Volcanic potion

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.

Spells :
Haunt
UA:unstable affliction
BoD: Bane of doom
Currption
Sb:shadow bolt
DS : drain soul
SS : Soul swap
rotation . Always keep Haunt , UA on target for the 20 % increase dot dmg from haunt , and refreshing currption from UA, ofc BoD is my bane used , Keep CoE up at the start of engage , using SS in case of multiple targets fight , filling spell is SB is filling spell above 25% , DS under that
Regarding Cd's and potion using it depend on the fight and the phases it's needed i figured that out at few tries of the fight and see where it's needed the most
i can post my Destro / demonology rotation priority if needed , if u want me to respecc i will post it Very Happy

What's your previous raid experience?

Vanilla : Don't have any experience . was not wow player at those days

TBC : My main was Akilees
KZ: 11/11
GL Lair: 1/1
Maggy : 1/1
ZA: 6/6
SSC: 5/6
TK: 3/4
MH : 5/5
BT: 8/9
SWP : 5/6 Too bad had to travel with family and missed KJ kill :S

WoTLK : My main was makino
OS 10m: +3D
OS 25m: +3D
NAXX 10m: 15/15
NAXX 25m: 15/15
EoE 10m: 1/1
EoE 25m: 1/1

Ulduar 10m: 14/14 ( Unlcuding all HM's + Glory of Ulduar raider + Champion of Ulduar achievment + alot others)
Ulduar 25m: 13/14 ( Inlcuding all HM's + Glory of Ulduar raider 25 + Alot of others )
ToTC 10m: 5/5
ToTGC 10m: 5/5 ( Insanity achievment ) 50 tries up
ToTC 25m: 5/5
ToTGC 25m: 4/5

ICC 10m: 12/12
ICC10m Heroic Mode: 12/12 ( Inlcuding Glory of ICC achievment )
ICC 25m: 12/12
ICC 25m Heroic Mode: 11/12 (Inlcuding Glory of ICC achievment )
RS 10m: 1/1
RS 10m Heroic Mode: 1/1 ( was a nice fight )
RS 25m: 1/1
RS 25m Heroic Mode: 0/1

CATA : this is my main now and done almost all achievments aswell with my former main ( Makino )
BWD : 6/6 normal
BoT : 4/4 normal
BoT HC : 1/5
ToT4W : 2/2 normal
ToT4W hc : 0/2
FL : 2/7 with pug

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
LK hc gave a nice sensation , since was healing it 2 man with Makino(former main) Illidan was pretty nice aswell specialy tanking him in demon form on Akilees and hearing YOU ARE NOT PREPARED for 1st time Razz
M'uru in SWP was nice fight aswell ( alot of things going on and 2 much screaming in Vent was in Greek guild , nice ppl Very Happy )

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
Almost i never Fail even in New fights i come ready with tactics and reading more strategies regarding my role in the fight , I know my gear is not that good , i was not playing these past 6 months had a tough studying year and was a bit behind on Raid experience , I came back 3 weeks ago and decided to merge here , Quit playing my former main aswell when i merged here , Cleared every tier 11 and Halfus Hc in 3 weeks , and in FL ( Shannox + beth ) ,could do alot more , alot other hc's and way more FL progressing , if ppl know my skill or even tried to invite me to group W/o asking me about achievment , I did all the hard part in Wotlk , Tbc as Warlock and Hpala , even as DK tank , am decent player , Just need pro guild Who take me under him and make me prove it

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
Thanks for giving me the chance to Apply here , I know am not experienced in CATA hard fights aka(hc's) I said my reasons , and if u give me a try u will c that am decent , active , mature , and most of all Friendly player , will help with any matter , I saw u guys starting new at FL which i think suites me the most to down bosses with guild for the 1st time or progressing with them , I hope u consider My application and focus on my Raiding expeirence on past expansions ,Thanks again
Regards.
Akilees
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Akilees Affliction Warlock [ACCEPTED]   Akilees Affliction Warlock [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Hi Akilees, thanks for your application!

Good to see that you've put some effort into it. You'd be surprised how many empty applications we get...
Your TBC/WOTLK experience seems to be pretty solid, which is a nice bonus, shows you know what you're doing. Cata experience is near enough on-par with what we're looking for anyway, so that's fine.

Pleased to see that you put killing the boss ahead of getting loot; we'll be using a loot council system to distribute the loot as fairly as possible, in order to max our progress :-)

Only issue I can see is that we currently already have a Warlock. However, we are lacking on DPS, and I know that he can't make 100% of the raids due to our schedule. So i'd be willing to take you in, but you must bare in mind that I can't promise you a spot in every raid, you may need to be on standby once in a while - if you could just confirm that you're ok with that, we can get you in for a trial :-)
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
akilees

akilees

PostSubject: Re: Akilees Affliction Warlock [ACCEPTED]   Akilees Affliction Warlock [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:47 pm

Thanks , and i even though i needed to write more Very Happy
Sure being on standby is not a problem , and something every WoW player who seeking raids should face , am totally ok with that
I left my Prev guild
W8ing for an invite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Akilees Affliction Warlock [ACCEPTED]   Akilees Affliction Warlock [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Brilliant :-)

Give either myself, Radzi or Futton a shout ingame and we'll chuck you an invite!
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Xpsr
Officer
Xpsr

PostSubject: Re: Akilees Affliction Warlock [ACCEPTED]   Akilees Affliction Warlock [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Nice app mate Smile, look forward to raiding with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akilees Affliction Warlock [ACCEPTED]   Akilees Affliction Warlock [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akilees Affliction Warlock [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1