Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Destro

Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Application   Warlock Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:27 pm

About You
Name: Hey, im Jonathan.
Location: Planet Earth, Europe, Uk, England, North East, Newcastle Very Happy
Ventrilo: Yes i have Ventrilo, also i got a mic, and i can talk clear english ( apart from me being a geordie Very Happy)
Working Mic: Yes a mic does work, even tho i eat it now and then.

Tell us a little about yourself.
Im me and tht is tht basiculy, errr, im bright, fast to react within game, i love wow, errr and i just simply love wow >.>

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Yes i am willing to take advice Smile

What motivates you to do well in this game?
I jsut simply love the game, and i keep pushing my skills to the limit within game

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Err, well iknow someone within the guild, but he aint really a freind, jsut someone i know, and thtis some DK beginning with Zerg or sumit -shug-

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
I am able to make every day and time and parrel world time thingy. ( summed up as a yes)

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
lol! = lots of tits

About Your Character
Name: Destromineer
Class: Warlock
Server: Sunstrider 9hy put this question here ? lol, i wudnt apply if i was on a diff realm, unless some idiot does tht Razz)
Armory:

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions. ----- Aye aye

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
I aint got a guild ^^, im a lone warrior, but got spooked and scared, so am looking for cool peeps ^^

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Spell power ftw Very Happy, if tht was the answer, bcoz i do a load of dmg Razz

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
Bcoz its Spell pwoer, and it is imba Very Happy

What are your professions? Why?
YOUR ANSWER

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Flask of spell powe Surprised, wot ever it is called Razz

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Imulate, Chaos bolt, Conflagate, then Incienrate, and Shadowbolt wen Shadow Terrance kicks in., nd then back to the beginning.

What's your previous raid experience?
everything apart from ToC 10 - 25 man. and i have done some of Ulduar up to Auriaya _(blue women thing_)
IF U ARE GONIG TO LOOK AT MY ACHIVEMENTS PLEASE LOOK AT MY WARRIORS, AS MY LOCK HAS NOT BEEN TO ULDUAR, BUT MY WARRIOR HAS (warrs name Destroyamoro)

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
it is proberly, KT, as i just love going in pugs and loling at em, coz they dont know wot to do xD but i just like the fight in general

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
Bcoz am me! Razz, na, bcoz i do really good dps on boses, also good aoe dps on mobs.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
I am boy, u forgot the gender question ^^
Back to top Go down
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:09 am

Hi there, thanks for your application

Please could you complete the application fully, you missed several questions:

Age, Professions and glyphs.

Also, in answer to why do we ask what server you are on: we have had several x-realm applications.

Thanks,
Radz - Warlock Classleader
Back to top Go down
Destro

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:36 am

Im 16, my proffessions are Jewelcrafting and Miing, both at 350. and my gylpths are Destruction Glypths.
Back to top Go down
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:47 pm

Ok,

Basically I'm not too sure if you know what you're doing with your rotation. You've got two glyphs for shadowbolt, in a fire destro spec. Corruption in not a destro spell, its affliction. Shadowbolt has no place in your rotaion apart from the proc's, so why glyph it? Seeing as you will be casting incinerate about 30 times more often, would it not make sence to glyph that instead?

You are also WAY off the hit cap which is a MUST for any raiding DPS class.

Your boots (which desperately need replacing) and legs are not enchanted.

These are just my thoughts, I'll pass it over to Doodlesz for his and we can make a decision after that.
Back to top Go down
Destro

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:02 pm

I no i am trying to replace my legs and boots within ToC hc, and normal, im trying to get the boots from ToC hc on the black night, and trying to get the legs from Normal on one of the bosses, i have not enchanted my legs yet, as im trying to replace em, so i didnt see a point, "Atm." but i cna enchant em if u wish, im trying dialy to repalce this gear.
Back to top Go down
Destro

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 am

Also i did say am willing to take advice, and listen and to do as u wish Smile
Back to top Go down
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:29 am

I'm yet to see an improvement into any of the points I raised.
Back to top Go down
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:54 pm

I guess you don't want to join now then, seeing as no improvements have been made since you posted the thread.

Feel free to make these and reapply, but for now I'm sorry it's a no.

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock Application
Page 1 of 1