Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
visitor

Warlock Apply Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Apply   Warlock Apply I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:59 pm

Name: Eero
Ventrilo: got it but mic broken
Working Mic: nop

Tell us a little about yourself.
well i am 16 years old and i study as a plummer in finland ive got no hobbies.

How do you handle constructive criticism?
il try to learn from it.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
to show all that i know how to play. and got skills.

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
nop , there is none because i just rolled to hord from alliance.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
Yes.

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
i dont know any jokes translated from finnish Very Happy

About Your Character
Name: Cursed
Class: Warlock , destro
Server: SS
Armory:

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
well i switched to horde

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
SP, CRIT , HIT , because that is what warlocks need or what i am currently missing abit.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Glyph of immolate , gives huge dps + , glyph of incernate , gives alos dps + , and glyph of conflagrate for dps + all recomended for destro pve wlock.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
for the imbaness

What are your professions? Why?
JC and mining , they give good benefit and money.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
ofc well fed food, frostwyrm flasks.

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
well my rotation is the rotation what is the best for destro wlock , read from internet and it goes like coe , immolate , conflagrate , chaos bolt , spam incernate untill need to reapply immolate , and start doing that same rotation.

What's your previous raid experience?
as this charr naxx , few bosses ulduar. but got a druid on alliance named inmortaele better geared with that. and more experienced

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
theres plenty of em Very Happy

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
well im super active , i dont do no fake dc's at middle of the raid.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
not really . :S
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

Warlock Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock Apply   Warlock Apply I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Hey there, thanks for applying. As it stands, we have no actively raiding warlocks, so I'm glad to see this application. Whilst you could use improving certain parts of your gear (belt, rings, wand etc), you do know what you're doing with your class and spec, and I'd like to see how well you perform. Since you've listed experience with Ulduar and possibly more, I'd like you to take the time to make sure you know the bosses in Ulduar and ToC as they are our raid targets atm.

I'm willing to offer you a trial spot, I want to see how you do, and I hope you won't let me down. Whisper me or any of the other officers in-game for an invite.
Back to top Go down

Warlock Apply
Page 1 of 1