Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kylling - Warlock App [Full App]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Futton

Futton

Kylling - Warlock App [Full App] Empty
PostSubject: Kylling - Warlock App [Full App]   Kylling - Warlock App [Full App] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:22 pm

For some odd reason, Kylling has had issues with the forum so I'm posting this app on his behalf.

--------

About me

Name: Rasmus

Ventrilo: Yeah, everything above 3.0 should work.

Working Mic: Yeah, it's working very well.

Tell us a little about yourself.

I'm a "young" guy at the age of 17. At the moment I'm studying "International Business Studies", which is a study where you focus on the international market. Besides WoW, I'm running and "working out" at the gym. Playing American Football aswell. I'm also a very social and funny guy *Atleast what I've heard*

How do you handle constructive criticism?

You only learn by getting criticism, that's what I'm saying. So, I can take it - no matter what it is. Though I can get angry sometimes.

What motivates you to do well in this game?

Great communication, fun guild conversations and some good raids, without whiping 24/7.

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?

I don't know anyone in Logistics, but you can contact "Frika" for a vouch Wink

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.

Yes, I will be able to make the raid times, when I'm attending to a raid.

Tell us a joke. Any joke!

Huh? Alright... Once there was 3 little pigs... Gah, I'm not good at jokes *Cough*

About My Character

Name: Kylling

Class: Warlock

Server: Sunstrider

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Kylling

Note that I havn't got the "best" PvE gear, but I'm still working on it and shouldn't take long before I catch up with you guys. Smile

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?

I've been Pvp'ing lately, so I havn't been playing in a guild, besides the PvP-guild "Téam Rocket"

General Questions

What stats do you prioritize? Why?

Spell Power mainly, then Intellect+Crit. Becouse that's the main stats for a Warlock + Crit is awesome, when you're playing Destruction. + Some Spirit, cus' I gain extra Spell Power through Fel Armor by Spirit.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?

Glyph of Conflagrate - Cus' then my Immolate wont dissappear, when I blow it up with Conflagrate.

Glyph of Immolate - More periodic damage.

Glyph of Incinirate - More damage. :-)

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?

Spell power all the way. More Spellpower = More Damage.

What are your professions? Why?

Engineering/Alchemy - PvP. Smile

Cooking/Fishing besides that. Cooking is almost maxed, so I can cook "most" needed foodbuffs for raids.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.

Flask of the Frost Wyrm - Spell Power

And Sushi Feast (Fish) - Spell Power

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.

Destruction is kinda easymode; Curse of Elementals, Corruption, Immolate, Conflagrate, Chaos Bolt and then Incinirate Spam, when conflagrate is ready - blow it. And then repeat the rotation (Not CoE, as it last for 5 minutes).

What's your previous raid experience?

Well, to be honestly I havn't raided much after patch 3.1 (Uldaur Patch) so I'm kinda "Behind" with the raiding, although I know tactics in Uldaur. I've cleared Trial of the Crusader both 10 and 25 man. Didn't raid much either in The Burning Crusade, but cleared everything as level 80. (Did like Eye and SSC as 70.) Cleared everything at level 60, including C'thun. Cool

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?

Must be C'thun. I loved the fight. A lot of tactics needed for this fight, and a long and solid fight.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.

Why you should recruit me? As I described earlier I'm a positive guy with a good sence of humor, and then basicly I'm a good raider to be honestly.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?

Nope, not really. That's what I have. I hope to hear a possitive answer from you in the nearly future. Looking forward to raid with you guys.

Cheers,

Kylling
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

Kylling - Warlock App [Full App] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kylling - Warlock App [Full App]   Kylling - Warlock App [Full App] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:25 pm

You seem like a great guy and from what I've heard speaking to you, you'll fit in well. What I do need, however, is for you to log out in your desired PvE raiding gear so it can be armory checked. Let me know when it's done and we'll get back to you ;>
Back to top Go down

Kylling - Warlock App [Full App]
Page 1 of 1