Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
necranastasi

Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED]   Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:29 pm

Re-Applying. I think my gear is really improved. Please check it and tell me ur opinion.

Old Application:
http://elation2.omgforum.net/recruitment-f2/recruitment-warlock-declined-t71.htm

My Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Necranastasi

... see ya Wink
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED]   Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:37 pm

Well, if you want a shot, I'd suggest actually re-applying, rather than just linking your old app. It's the height of laziness.

Also, as I type this, you've just been in a heroic with a few of our members, all of whom can confirm that you are incapable of pulling anywhere near sufficient DPS. I trust their word, so I'd like to see some parses or equivalent info to prove you're actually competent.

EDIT: Your gemming is horrible and your enchanting is non-existant. You will be required to fix that if you want a shot.
Back to top Go down
necranastasi

PostSubject: Re: Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED]   Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:40 pm

Futton wrote:
Well, if you want a shot, I'd suggest actually re-applying, rather than just linking your old app. It's the height of laziness.

Also, as I type this, you've just been in a heroic with a few of our members, all of whom can confirm that you are incapable of pulling anywhere near sufficient DPS. I trust their word, so I'd like to see some parses or equivalent info to prove you're actually competent.

This matter was explained to Exposure. Was testing my 2nd specc. Thats all. It is simple, I'm not going to whine, if guild thinks im incapable for them it is just okay. end.
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED]   Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:41 pm

Gemming pure intellect, int/mp5, and pure mp5 gems as a warlock doesn't exactly scream capable to me.
Back to top Go down
necranastasi

PostSubject: Re: Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED]   Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:44 pm

Futton wrote:
Gemming pure intellect, int/mp5, and pure mp5 gems as a warlock doesn't exactly scream capable to me.

Good.
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED]   Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:53 pm

necranastasi wrote:
Futton wrote:

Good.

Sense make none yes ok good no bad?
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED]   Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:54 pm

Shafraya wrote:
necranastasi wrote:
Futton wrote:

Good.

Sense make none yes ok good no bad?

My thoughts exactly.

GL elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED]   Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Well, yeah as the others said... re-applying without enchanting your gear, or even gemming properly doesn't really give off a great impression dude.

Anyway, declined - and locking this thread to avoid further flaming.

GL out there finding another guild.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED]   Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-Applying Warlock [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1