Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+3
Futton
Fantasize
kathina
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sóaked

Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED]   Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:27 am

About You
Name: Ben Steeles
Ventrilo: Yes
Working Mic: Nope, but working on it.

Tell us a little about yourself.
Just finished school, going to college soon. Hoping to actually finish the course and get a good job. Enjoy wow like most Smile

How do you handle constructive criticism?
I take it into account and normally ask myself about it straight away.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
To be better than Reverie Smile

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Reverie, he's my cousin.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
Yes

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
What did the left nut say to the right nut?
The guy in the middle thinks he is so hard!
Sorry if that is vulgar, all i could think of at the top of my head.

About Your Character
Name: Sóaked, but changing when i hop realm.
Class: Druid - Resto
Server: Chamber of Aspects, hopping on monday.
Armory:

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
Guild is going down plus CoA has lots of spammers, and people that have no respect for anyone.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Spell Power, then Spirit then Int. Mainly Spell Power because most of my spells are hots/instant casts and i want them to heal loads Smile

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
<Gyph of Swiftmend> - It's always good to do an instant heal and not have to re-hot wasting a global cd. <Glyph of Nourish> - +6% per hot goes a long way if spamming it. <Glyph of Wild Growth> - always helps for the extra +400 hps and raid healing.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
Spell Power, Spell Power + Spirit and Spell Power + Intellect for gems, Enchants are mainly Spell Power as well with of course, +10stats and greater vitality on boots.

What are your professions? Why?
Alchmey 450/450, always good to have longer flasks, Jewelcrafting 450/450, good money plus i can make special gems for my gear.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Flask of Pure Mojo - 45mp5, Dalaran Clam Chowder - +65 attack power, +45 spell power and +30 stamina... or fish feast. I use Crazy Alchemist Potions - 3.1-3.5k hp + 4.2-4.4k mana and the chance of an additional potion proc occuring.

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Mainly if i'm tanking healing i will pre Regrowth and Rejuvenate then Swiftmend or Natures Swiftness + Healing Touch until in position, then occasionally Wild Growth in between re-hotting and Nourishing. With raid healing i just Rejuvenate all and occasionally Lifebloom and Wild Growth everyone.

What's your previous raid experience?
Pre-TBC - ZG/AQ(20)
TBC - KZ/ZA/SSC/TK
Wotlk - Naxx10/25m EoE 10, VoA 10/25 (exception of 25 Koralon, new fire boss, but i did do it on my mage.) and Uld10 13/14, Uld25 7 or 8/14.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Kharazhan because of the bosses and tactics, Zul'Aman because of the loot... love tribal.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
Born and bred in Mulgore, put 110% into everything i do.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
Hope you like the application Smile
Back to top Go down
kathina

kathina

PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED]   Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:30 am

Nice application, I wanna just check the armoury, but I'm sure you're geared enough anyway. Smile
Deen needs to sort out the forums so guests can post links.

Will reply with decision soon, or someone else may decide for me lol.

Kathina
Back to top Go down
Fantasize

Fantasize

PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED]   Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:31 am

Nice application, as with your cousin?
You sound like a really nice guy which is good. Gear is fine, all enchanted. Makes me real happy to see someone acutally using reduced threat enchant.
Great experience and knowledge, or so it appears.
Got my approval for trial but I'll let the Class Leader confirm it.
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED]   Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:03 am

I basically agree with the others above me. You seem to be a solid player & person, and you have my approval for trial definately. I can only hope that Jamie, our druid CL, agrees with me ^_^ You'll be hearing from him soon.

Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Agnees

PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED]   Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:06 am

Absolutely worth a trail spot, in my opinion. Nice apply and an experienced player!
You got my vouch.
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED]   Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:02 am

Sóaked wrote:

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
Born and bred in Mulgore

Accepted for that quote alone.

Whisper me or one of the officer people for an invite when you xfer over.
Back to top Go down
Sóaked

PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED]   Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:48 am

Forgot to mention i am 2/4 ToC 10 as well... sorry about that Razz
Back to top Go down
Reverie

Reverie

PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED]   Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:25 pm

Guys your all missing the main thing.
He makes a Dick joke about nuts and the middle man...
Then said it was off the top of his head Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED]   Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:39 pm

Look forward to having you and your cousin in the guild with us dude Smile
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED]   Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restoration Druid Application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1