Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozmos

Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED]   Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:24 am

About You
Name: Aleksander Scharff
Ventrilo: Yes
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
I just started studying Geology at the University of Copenhagen, and i have a part time job working at Ikea (the same place as Greyseer)

How do you handle constructive criticism?
I belive i handle constuctive criticism well. I try my best to be as good a player as possible and i try to learn from everyone i meet.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Progression is one of the things that motivate me most in the game, i love the sweet taste of victory when the boss that you have wiped on the whole evening finaly bites the dust.

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Well i know Greyseer IRL and i also know "the Artist".... you know..... Lothirra.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
I should be able to come to an average of 2 raids a week, but because geology is a very "hands-on" subject, there are quite a few feild trips, but i will inform you when i will need to leave for a couple of days.

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
This application probably needs more cowbell. (btw, i'm horrible at thinking of jokes when im asked to Razz)

About Your Character
Name: Kozmos
Class: Warrior
Server: Sunstrider
Armory:

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
I am currently a social member in Aphorism. But they never really need me for raids, and they are full on warriors.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
1. Hit. I need hit to make sure i generate enough rage to use all my GCD on something.
2. Armor Penetration (ArP). more ArP equals more damage, more damage equals more rage and more rage equals even more damage.
3. Strength. 1 Str is 2 AP and i get 4% str from talents so str is better then AP.
4. Crit. Crit applies deep wounds on the target which is always nice. i find my current crit% is fine.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Glyph of Mortal Strike is 10% more dmg from Mortal Strike which is nice.

Glyph of Execute is really sweet when im execute spamming from 20%, also nice when Sudden Death procs

Glyph of Cleaving is nice for AoE packs. I like it better then rending because i dont mind reapplying rend when its about to run out (i got the rage anyways)

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
I currently gem for Strength and Hit because i'm not quite hit capped and strength is always nice. Might switch out the JC gems for ArP at some point. not sure yet.

What are your professions? Why?
JC for gems and mining because it makes JC so much easier Razz

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
I use flask of relentless assault and a food that either gives str and sta or ArP and sta

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
my priority is something like this:

1. Keep rend up on as many targets as possible
2. Sudden death procs
3. Overpower
4. Mortal Strike
5. (Cleave if there are more then 2 mobs)
6. Slam when everything is on CD or not ready

i usualy pop Bladestorm when i hit an AoE pack.

What's your previous raid experience?
ZG, kara, ZA, TK, SSC, Gruul, Mag, MH, BT, Naxx 10/25, VoA 10/25, OS 10/25, EoE 10/25, Ulduar 10 (5 bosses)

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Hmm.. thats a tough one. I really like the Illidan fight.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
I love being able to see myself at the top of the damage meter, so i always strive to perform 100%. Also i always like to help out if i have time.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
I know i am currently abit under the hit cap, thats because i just got the Edge of ruin and need to compensate for all the hit i lost, giving up my Death's Bite. Also i would like to point out that i have decent tanking gear if you need me to OT stuff aswell.
Back to top Go down
Kozmos

PostSubject: Re: Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED]   Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:26 am

hmm, for some reason my armory link didn't make it when i posted the app. here it is:
Back to top Go down
Kozmos

PostSubject: Re: Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED]   Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:27 am

Hmm, wierd... I guess third time is a charm:

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&cn=Kozmos&gn=Aphorism
Back to top Go down
rushidoodle

PostSubject: Re: Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED]   Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:40 am

Alot of effort put into this app... awesome gear Razz

look forward to seeing you around
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED]   Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:42 am

You clearly have the experience, and whilst I'm not an arms warrior, you seem to have a solid understanding of your spec and class. Your app is mature and detailled, and overall, I am very pleased with it. I'd love to see you get a spot as a trial.

The only thing I recommend is for you to farm a few conquest badges for some easy upgrades which should be fairly beneficial to you Very Happy

Good luck & see you soon!
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED]   Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:44 am

Hey Kozmos, nice application dude - good to see you've put some effort into it!

You seem like you'd fit in very well here!

Couple pieces of advice for you though, get your t8.5 gear from badges asap, and get the remainder of your gear enchanted, i.e. Weapon/Chest etc :-)

Anyhoo, Fantasize (Warrior CL) should be around sometime soon to field your app, and give you a verdict!

Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Fantasize

Fantasize

PostSubject: Re: Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED]   Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:47 am

Really great app, sound understanding of your class mechanics and your raid responsibilities.
I am guessing from your gear that you had taken a break from WoW and recently come back?
Missing a few enchants, but that is understandable. You seem to be mature and have a good attitude towards the game which is awesome.

Second what Futton said about grabbing as much Emblem gear as you can, but that will come with time.

Good luck with the app!

Tom

Edit: You have been accepted for Trial, congratulations. Whisper me or an officer in-game for your invite.
Back to top Go down
Kozmos

PostSubject: Re: Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED]   Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:49 am

Yea, i had a break over the summer (stopped abit before ulduar) and just got back around 2½ weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED]   Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kozmos - Arms Warrior application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1