Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior SOCIAL Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerros

Warrior SOCIAL Application Empty
PostSubject: Warrior SOCIAL Application   Warrior SOCIAL Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:47 pm

About You
Name: Jerros
Ventrilo: Nope, but I guess I can download it if nessacery
Working Mic: Nop

Tell us a little about yourself.
My real name doesn't matter, I'm kinda new into WoW (have only played for 3 months now), play the piano and want to be a Social here Very Happy

How do you handle constructive criticism?
As long as it is constrictive criticism, I listen very well and try to improve on what I did wrong. If it's some random name calling, I politely tell you to shut up. Sad

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Not letting other people down, and trying to really be a worthwhile member of a group. I can't stand it when it feels I'm not doing anything significant.

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Steazer pointed me out that I should try to become a Social with this guild. Steazer is the only one I know in the guild.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
This is one of the main reasons why I only want to be a Social. I hardly play during the raid times, so I wouldn't show up much.

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

About Your Character
Name: Jerros
Class: Warrior
Server: Sunstrider EU
Armory: [url]Uhm... I dont have a link to my armory... Dinged 80 'bout 3 weeks ago, and wearing half Epic, half blue. Most Item levels are about 200-220[/url]

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
No previous Guild for me.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
I want to Tank, so I priorize Defence untill I got the cap, and then I'll go for Stamina. Both are, of course, to be able to tank better and live longer.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Glyph of Thunder Clap, for the +2 Radius, Commanding shout for the +2 minutes duration, so I dont have to spend talent points to make it last longer, Glyph of devistate because +2 stacks of sunder armor makes you do more thread/damage in a shorter ammount of time, A Glyph that lets me use Bloodrage for free, because there's no point in having lots of Health if you're just going to waste it tongue . Don't know the rest out of my head.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
I havent actually bothered with enchants yet, because I'll soon be replacing my old gear anyway.

What are your professions? Why?
Mining, for the Stamina bonus, and Blacksmithing, so I can make some armor, and because it goes well with mining on a Warrior.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Not paying much attention to those yet, because I havn't done anything seriously hard yet.

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
When DPS, I use: Charge, Rend, Mortal Strike, Overpower, Execute, and repeat the last 3 whenever they're allowed. I Also use heroic strike whenever Rage allows it.

What's your previous raid experience?
None whatsoever. I'm sorry... Embarassed

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Onyxia, because I like dragons. Very Happy Luckely for me there are plans to make it an 80 Raid.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
I never lose my cool, ALWAYS stay polite, and will never be annoying.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
Well... I only want to be a Social. Hope the bar isn't set too high for Socials. pig
Back to top Go down
Fantasize

Fantasize

Warrior SOCIAL Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior SOCIAL Application   Warrior SOCIAL Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Hi there Jerros!

You seem like a really nice guy, who is new but does understand the game. Logistics currently are quite heavy on Warriors, esp Tanks. Your gear and experience would mean that it would be a very long time until you were able to raid with us.

However as you are applying for a social position, I don't have a problem with this. Logistics is a great environment with a good community to gear up in. I am only saying this because you are well spoken and have obviously put some though into your application, which is pleasing.

So yes I would accept you as a social, and in time if you gear up we can talk about you becoming a full time member.

Tom
Warrior Class Leader

p.s.
We do need a fury warrior!
Back to top Go down

Warrior SOCIAL Application
Page 1 of 1