Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+2
Dekard
Shafraya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Neffrox

Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED]   Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:52 pm

About You
Name: Alex
Ventrilo: Yes
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself:
Im a very active and social person. I play soccer and playing World of warcraft <.<
and i always try my best in raids.

How do you handle constructive criticism?
i can handle it very well

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Having fun in raids, downing new bosses

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Nop

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
Yes i will always be online at raid times

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
Havent got any good jokes in my head atm :S soz

About Your Character
Name: Neffrox
Class: Paladin
Server: Sunstrider
Armory:
Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
There is like no activity at all and ppl are never online for raids and thats not very funny =(

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why? As Prot paladin u need ofcourse Def cap and good stats and HP

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Some crap Glyphs but im gonna replace them asap

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
atm i got most stamina and some other stat sockets but i havent got all the best enchants for paladin but im gonna put better asap

What are your professions? Why?Just changed proffs because those i had sucked and didnt have high skill anyways but im gonna start lvl up new ones

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Stoneblood elixir or whatever the name is Razz and some tanking bufffood

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Im prot so all i do is like putting consecration out and chaning target sometimes to get more threath on everyone but then just use Hammer of the righteous and shield of righteousness and ofcourse using judgements and Holy shield and using hand of reckoning when i need to =)

What's your previous raid experience?
nothing in Pre-tbc but in TBC i cleared Kara,ZA.SSC.TK.grull,maggy,2bosses in MH and 3 first bosses in BT and first boss in SWP and all this with my shaman that i sold half year ago. At this paladin my WOTLKraid experience Maly10man, OS 10 and 25,Voa 10 and 25 both bosses,a little more than half naxx 10 and some bosses in naxx25 and almost clear 10man ulduar and half ulduar 25man at my DK that i hate Razz

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
hmm i think it's Malygos:P Malygos is so funny fight Very Happy

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
Im and active,friendly,loveful,thankful person etc. i will always show up for raids and help other guildies and i love to do nice raids

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
Hmm not really i have mentioned everything now. Thank You
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED]   Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:59 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Neffrox

Link to your armoury.

Just off the bat i've noticed you have no prot glyphs :p and you say thats your main spec.

Will read the rest now

EDIT: Hoki just from looking at your armoury again i've noticed:

Lack of argent crusade head enchant (+18 stamina)
Lack of sons of hodir shoulder enchant (+18 stamina)
Over defence capped by a fair bit and still gemming defence
No belt buckle
Cheap version of leg patch
+18 stamina armour patch on boots (instead of greater fortitude, +22 stamina - or tuskars vitality)
No cape enchant
No glyphs

Just a few gear things to sort out

Think i can say with all confidence that you are a ret paladin who has duel spec'd into prot and wants to try it out. but you haven't fulled geared for it yet.

Saying that i would like to see your ret gear/playstyle and see what its like.

Last edited by Shafraya on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dekard

Dekard

PostSubject: Re: Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED]   Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Indeed, I noticed that aswell jamie.
Back to top Go down
neffrox

PostSubject: Re: Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED]   Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Yes i had but im gonna replace them. im doing that really now atm Very Happy so dont worry guys
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED]   Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Just editted my above post so have another read of that
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED]   Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:12 pm

You claim to be prot main-spec, but as pointed out, you lack glyphs, and lack an enchant or two. You gem a LOT of defence rating despite being well over the defence cap. Not quite managing to remember the name of the main tanking flask, in addition to the previous factors, leads me to believe that your main spec is usually ret, but you'd like to play prot now. I'm not sure. I'm not entirely convinced. But it was suggested, and to be fair, it seems that way. Your spec seems fair, and your gear is decent, but I just can't seem to get over the aforementioned issues. I'm not sure you're too familiar with your class or spec. It also concerns me that you haven't even really cleared Naxx yet, and you're applying to a guild raiding Ulduar and ToC, both significantly harder raids.
Back to top Go down
Neffrox

PostSubject: Re: Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED]   Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Well, all those glyphs and defence socket i replaced and yea my experience on this char isnt very well but i promise i know all the tactics in every single raid in ulduar except ToTGc but i will make everything as it should be now. and im about 2 bars away from reverd with Argent crusade so ill get head enchant. Thank you
Back to top Go down
rushidoodle

PostSubject: Re: Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED]   Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:39 pm

make sure you take note of all said above Very Happy

gl afro
Back to top Go down
Popezz

PostSubject: Re: Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED]   Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:44 pm

^indeed good luck
Back to top Go down
Dekard

Dekard

PostSubject: Re: Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED]   Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:42 pm

LAKASOMEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Neffrox

PostSubject: Re: Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED]   Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:24 pm

Hello guys again, I have been upgrading my enchants now and im soon Honored with Son of hodir and i got them argent crusade, i got belt buckle on belt now and as soon i get Bracers of dalaran parapets for 60 badges i put 40stamina on them, and all my glyphs are updated. i got cape enchant and gonna put 22stamina on boots asap Very Happy Thank Youi hope you are happy with my enchant upgrades ^^
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED]   Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Neffrox wrote:
Hello guys again, I have been upgrading my enchants now and im soon Honored with Son of hodir and i got them argent crusade, i got belt buckle on belt now and as soon i get Bracers of dalaran parapets for 60 badges i put 40stamina on them, and all my glyphs are updated. i got cape enchant and gonna put 22stamina on boots asap Very Happy Thank Youi hope you are happy with my enchant upgrades ^^

Yeh just looked at it, not looking too bad anymore. I'll wait for the armoury to properly update and shout when you have the bracers.

Deen's choice now.

EDIT: he also got new boots and enchanted them as he whispered me :p
Back to top Go down
Neffrox

PostSubject: Re: Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED]   Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:45 pm

Yes, thank you i will shout when i got the bracers ^^
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED]   Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:17 am

Ok dude, it seems you've made a fair bit of effort with your enchants/gear.

So i'd like to offer you a trial spot.

Whisper me in-game for an invite! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED]   Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prot(mainspec)/ret paladin application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1