Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Multy Character Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Destro

Multy Character Application Empty
PostSubject: Multy Character Application   Multy Character Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:52 pm

Hey, I’m Jonathan, I am 16, I live in England, and is on wow a lot Razz. I am Bright and fast to react within game. I have a mic and Vent, and therefore can communicate very clearly; I speak good English, and don’t mumble Smile.

On to my Characters, I have 3 level 80s, but my warrior is my main, hes a naxx 25/Ulduar geared tank. I am very skilled at tanking and I have tanked all of Ulduar 25 up to Auriaya, my warrior also has dps gear for when tanking is not needed, My warrior is a miner, and an Blacksmith, but I am currently lvling my Blacksmithing. I also have a full epic Restoration Druid healer, she has got 1.8k Spell power unbuffed in tree form, 1.6k spell power out of tree form, My druid is an Alchemist and Herbalist, also which I am currently leveling. I am skilled at healing aswell as tanking and dpsing. I have a dps warlock, he is naxx25 geared and badge vendor geared. He’s the worst geared out of my lvl 80 selection but can hit 4k dps on bosses. Also my lock is a Jewelcrafter and Miner, not many patterns, but getting there.

I am available every night pretty much unless am on holiday, or go out with family, apart from that I am In for raiding every night, u say the time and ill be there 

On to my Raiding Experience. I have raidied everything from Naxx 10 – Ulduar 25. (naxx 10, Naxx 25, Eoe 10, Eoe 25, Os 10, Os 25, VoA 10, VoA 25 and up to Auriaya on both 10 man, and 25 man.) I am Skilled at both Main- tanking and off- tanking all these Raids/Bosses. I have not done any of the Topc yet tho.

My warriors Armoury link:

My Druids Armoury Link:

My Warlocks Armoury Link:

Thank you, Jonathan
Back to top Go down
Destro

PostSubject: Re: Multy Character Application   Multy Character Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:55 pm

if u are not happy about this app, i can do ur own template, but this shud have enoguh information for u.
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Multy Character Application   Multy Character Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:16 pm

I wouldn't be entirely bothered about you not including the form questions so long as all the information we asked was still there - but there are several things I feel are missing here, and I'd suggest you just use the template to avoid missing any out.

Also, the forums have an outstanding issue preventing guests from posting links. For this reason, just provide character names and servers for now and I'll look at the armories myself.
Back to top Go down
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: Multy Character Application   Multy Character Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:10 am

He has applied using the templete, can we lock this please?
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Multy Character Application   Multy Character Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:23 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multy Character Application   Multy Character Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multy Character Application
Page 1 of 1