Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DK Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vernicht

DK Application Empty
PostSubject: DK Application   DK Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:54 pm

About You

Name: James
Ventrilo: yes
Working Mic: yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
Im a happy, friendly and generally nice person who just transfered to horde with a friend of mine (this application starting to sound familier? lol)

How do you handle constructive criticism?
criticise me and find out

What motivates you to do well in this game?
My own ego mostly, I like to prove how good i am

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Ive spent the past year and a bit as alliance so no i dont think there are any guilds that can vouch for me and I dont know anyone in Logistics

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
I can raid every night if need be

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
An orc walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder, the barman asks "hey where did you get that?" the parrot replies "Durotar, there everywhere"

About Your Character
Name: Vernichtung
Class: Death Knight
Server: Sunstrider
Armory:

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
I got sick of alliance being both annoying and useless so me and furballz jumped ship so to speak

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Strength and stam due to me being a melee dps and there the most important stats for me

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Glyph of Obliterate - MY biggest hitting attack for my spec
Glyph of the ghoul - I am an UH DK, stronger ghoul = more damage
Glyph of Dark Death - Death Coil equates to about 30-35% of my overall damage so it helps to make it hit even harder

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
Its all about staying alive while hitting hard, very hard

What are your professions? Why?
Skinning (extra crit and fuels LW) and LW (in the process of getting it up though)
What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Flask of Endless rage for even more damage

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Rotation is generally PS-IT-BS-BS-OB-OB-Dump-Repeat

What's your previous raid experience?
Toc 10 upto faction champs but know the tacs on all bosses, ToC 25 upto faction champs, Uld 10 upto YS, Uld 25 cant actually remember what i have downed, Mally 10/25, Naxx 10/25

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
I would have to go with Kael'thas at the end of Tempest Keep just due to how much fun it is, but i am also quite partial to the Yogg Saron fight with all the visions and stuff

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
My greatest asset is I am quite knowledgeable with my class so I know when to use what to produce the maximum effect within the current situation. Oh and people seem to love me, dont quite know why though Razz

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
I like swords!
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

DK Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK Application   DK Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:19 pm

Vernicht wrote:

How do you handle constructive criticism?
criticise me and find out

You're shit.

1 Mirrion lines later, Nice looking app :p
Back to top Go down
Zagrothian

Zagrothian

DK Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK Application   DK Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Hey james ,

Nice app u made up there .
Looks fine too me nice rotation nicely glyphed.
u seem to have experience and some pretty awesome gear.
Im certainly willing to give u a trial spot also since weve only got 1 active DK wich is me pretty much lol.
Would be nice to see a dps DK as to ur friend furbalz Shafraya decides over our druid' s but i think we exactly needed a druid tank soo it should be fine .

Whisper me ingame and i would give u a spot

Greetings Zagrothian

p.s nice joke lol took me 2 times to understand.... -.-
Back to top Go down
Furballz

DK Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK Application   DK Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Call him vern or your gonna get mixed up with me, everyone calls him Jamie though and thats messes up with other member of guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

DK Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK Application   DK Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:18 pm

Furballz wrote:
Call him vern or your gonna get mixed up with me, everyone calls him Jamie though and thats messes up with other member of guild Very Happy

Aye lol I'm a Jamie too and i;ve never been called anything but Jamie :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DK Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK Application   DK Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DK Application
Page 1 of 1