Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Parafix 85 Shadow Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parafix

Parafix 85 Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Parafix 85 Shadow Priest   Parafix 85 Shadow Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:54 pm

About You
Name: Josh
Teamspeak: Nope but can download
Working Mic: Yup

Tell us a little about yourself.
Not much really, pretty much a gamer, used to be a club night promoter in Brighton working with bands, DJ's etc. Im also a huge music freak

How do you handle constructive criticism?
I'll happily discuss anything with play style, rotation etc, i am normally rather comfortable with what im doing, if i feel im in the right i will also back up my claims

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Progression with a comfortable raiding team of players which can enjoy themselves but also take new encounters seriously.

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Stanza Raided with me in Ground Zero and knows how much of a capable player i am

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
I rarely miss a raid, if i do its always for a valid reason.

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
Dk's

About Your Character
Name: Parafix
Class: Spriest
Server: Sunstrider
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Parafix/advanced

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
Im not in a guild currently, i left Ground Zero after it stopped raiding.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Int > Spirit(hit) > Haste till softcap > Mastery > Crit

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Basic shadow priest glyphs, not really anything that can be changed.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
Theory crafting to max performance

What are your professions? Why?
Tailoring, Engineering

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Flask: Draconic Mind, Food: Savaged Sagefish Head, Potions: Volcanic Potion

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Volc Potion, Glove Trinker, VT, DP, SW:P, MF, MF, Archangel, MB, MF, VT, MF , MB

What's your previous raid experience?
Vanilla: Cleared everything up to AQ40, never passed twin emperors, Progress was weak in BWD, No naxx
TBC: All content Cleared
WOTLK: All content Cleared
Cata: All content Cleared normal, 6/13 hc last Patch i believe

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Mu'ru Pre nerf, this fight i never actually got down pre nerf, but i found the encounter exciting, it was a fight that showed what a raid team should be like, communication was valid, all round skills from every player was necessary, and you never felt shite about wiping on it

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
Im an experienced hardcore raider, also casual, i seek to be the best that i can possibly be as the class i am playing, if i make a mistake once, its doesn't happen i make sure to fix any problem that may harm a kill or cause a wipe. I'm very dedicated to guilds that i am in, always pushing for new encounters and new difficulty's.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
I am also past the 25 ember quest for the legendary, im still in the process of getting the shards to open the portal, im also a very fond PvP'er / Arena Player, i have gone up to Gladiator on my paladin and i have a group of alts that are geared for it, so any RBG's / Arena teams im more than happy to tag along
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

Parafix 85 Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parafix 85 Shadow Priest   Parafix 85 Shadow Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:01 pm

Cheers for getting an app up Smile

Not got much to say on this, can safely say you'll fit in here & i've raided with you before - so am confident in your ability to raid.

Gonna get you in a for a trial... gimmie a shout in-game for an invite!
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net

Parafix 85 Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1