Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumi

Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local Empty
PostSubject: Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local   Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:17 pm

About You
Name: Romas
Ventrilo: Yes
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
I live in Lithuania and currently am studying multimedia programming to be able to make gamez Smile .I love going out with my mates to clubs and partys and playing wow ofc

How do you handle constructive criticism?
I usually take it as an advise

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Well i try to be the best i can in general so wow isn't any different

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
I havent checked the hole guild list but there might be some peapole who know me since i have been in this server since the launch of wow, and yes there are ppl that can tell you about me

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
yes i definetly can

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
YOUR ANSWER

About Your Character
Name: Luminera
Class: Priest
Server: Sunstrider
Armory:

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
Noone is ever online here

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
hit, spell dmg, crit.hit so i dont miss , sp to do as much dmg as i can , crit to do even more dmg Smile

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Glyps of: "Shadow" ,"Shadow word: pain" and "mind flay".First two are obviously to maximize my dmg and the third one to have range, since most of the fight require you to move around, and i would need to run back to the boss after dogging some spell othervise

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
You shouldnt take these in to account now , i just put whatever i had in my bank as i have not had a raiding guild for some time now, and did not want to spend tons of money just for the heroics.And i can assure you that i will get the best enchants and gems possible if i get to join the guild

What are your professions? Why?
Tailoring and jewelcrafting . Tailoring because i had it since vannila wow and it was great in TBC so i just went along and kep it till now and JC baecause the self gems are really great.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Shoveltusk steak and frost wyrm flask with speed and mana pots, although i would probbably use some crit food now since i lack alot of crit due to mutch of my gear still being pvp/healer items

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Dot the boss up do mindblast ,SWD an mindflay between the cooldowns of previous two and dot renewals

What's your previous raid experience?
Level 60:MC/BWL/Begining of AQ.Level 70: All instances cleared except SWP , did first 2 bosses there.Level 80: everything up till ulduar.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Heigan the unclean , cause i loved the safety dance Smile . but seriously there were alot of challenging and fun encounters as Illidan or nefarion.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
Well i am a friendly person and i have red that its a guild that has fun as its first priority Smile ,obviously my gear is not good atm, but i have alot of expirience with raiding since i have been in guilds like Oblivion, fatality (if you can remember/played to know em) , Nerve and iFap

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
If the armory shows me in full pvp gear its because im a serious pvper aswell and do that alot,i will be glad to show u my gear in game, as i know it is not good yet because i have alot of pvp/healer items to be changed , i am working hard on it and i dont think i would be a big drawback with my current gear in ulduar 10 man to upgrade them ,i wouldnt mind not doing 25 man raids till i improve it.Thanks for your time and will be waiting to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local   Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:59 pm

Hey Romas,

Thanks for your application, looks good to me. You have put a good amount of effort in which we like.

I'm sure our priest CL would like to have a chat with you

Good luck!

Radz
Warlock Classleader
Back to top Go down
lumi

PostSubject: Re: Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local   Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:40 pm

whats the name of your priest officer may i ask ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local   Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:41 pm

Well it was Doodlesz, the GM, but he has moved to his rogue recently.

I think it will be Futton now.
Back to top Go down
lumi

PostSubject: Re: Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local   Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:55 pm

ok great , i will write to him in game Smile
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local   Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:12 am

Although not technically CLing priests atm, I'd be more than happy to field your application. Your experience seems vast, and you seem to have a good grasp of the class.

As you said, your armory does show your PvP gear, so either drop me a line in game and I'll come along for an inspect, or log out in your raiding gear and leave a post here and I'll re-check it.

Basically fairly happy with your application so if your gear is up to scratch then I'd be more than happy to offer you a trial spot.

Best of luck, hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Luminera

PostSubject: Re: Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local   Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Well my armory should be showing the right stuff now , if not just throw me a whisper in game when you have time
Back to top Go down
Liminera

PostSubject: Re: Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local   Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:02 pm

oh and if im not online , i might be lvling my alt named Mochito , so you can find me there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local   Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luminera/Priest/Shadow/Local
Page 1 of 1