Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kalmatar, Shadow Priest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalmatar

Kalmatar, Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Kalmatar, Shadow Priest   Kalmatar, Shadow Priest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:00 pm

u]About You[/u]
Name: Susa
Teamspeak: Yes
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
I just had five-month break and now I'm about to start raiding again. I'm studying at the moment but we hardly never get homeworks so playing WoW is fine. Smile I play lots of video games in my spare time such as Fallouts, Portals, Minecraft and stuff.

How do you handle constructive criticism?
I'm always trying to learn from it.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
The pleasure of success.

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Last time I played I was raiding with Masquerade and after we got Nefarian, our guild kinda split up, so... Sad

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
I think that's not going to be a problem.

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
Sad I don't know any jokes. Oh god how bad person I am.

About Your Character
Name: Kalmatar
Class: Priest
Server: Sunstrider
Armory: Armory aint working atm.

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
Atm I'm in social finnish-guild, but they're not doing raids.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Haste and crit is nice to have. I'm hitcapped so now I'm always trying to reforge for moar haste.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Mind Flay, Shadow Word: Pain and -Death. Those are probably the only useful glyphs for priest. Atleast I dont know what else should I use.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
Is there only 1 answer for this? For better dps.

What are your professions? Why?
Tailoring and mining. Mining for making money (or what I used to do ~5 months ago) and tailoring for almost free leg-enchants.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
In addition to those... Humm that's it?

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Always keeping my dots up. Do I even have to mention it? Smile

What's your previous raid experience?
BoT & BWD

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
XT-002 Deconstructor in Ulduar cos of it's cute voice. :3

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
Imma dynamic raider. Smile

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
I'm sure there's nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Kalmatar, Shadow Priest   Kalmatar, Shadow Priest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:10 pm

Thanks for your application..

Just a few points:

• Does it make sense to gem for +hit when shadowpriests have a talent that converts spirit into hit anyway? Surely it'd be more beneficial to gem for +20int +20 spi?

• Some of your enchants are a little confusing too, surely +20 all stats is better than +40 spirit. Why have you chosen Hurricane over Power Torrent, surely the latter is a better option?

• Your bracers are unenchanted

If you can get back to me on those points, we'll go from there.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Kalmatar, Shadow Priest   Kalmatar, Shadow Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:18 am

Your gear, gemming, and enchanting are all totally sub-par. Your responses are more than vague, and frankly it doesn't seem as if you care. Deen may be willing to address the points he's listed, but I'm not. As far as I'm concerned you aren't getting any further.
Back to top Go down
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: Kalmatar, Shadow Priest   Kalmatar, Shadow Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:36 am

Nothing to add to what Futton has said really, generally very poor gear/enchants/gems and application. Can't see this going any further IMO.
Back to top Go down
Kalmatar

PostSubject: Re: Kalmatar, Shadow Priest   Kalmatar, Shadow Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:53 pm

Well yeah I'm pretty ashamed about my gear/enchants, its been a while since I played WoW. I just bought those wrists etc. so I've been lazy with these things. Considering I haven't done raids after I came back, I haven't focused on my gear either.

But I will continue looking for a guild then. :-) I should have payed little more attention to my character before I made this tho.
Back to top Go down
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: Kalmatar, Shadow Priest   Kalmatar, Shadow Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:55 pm

You pretty much summed it up your self there. My advice, gear up a bit, take some time to read up on your class and learn more about it, get the correct gems and enchants and reapply when you have done so. Afraid it is going to a be a no for now however, feel free to reapply once you have this sorted.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Kalmatar, Shadow Priest   Kalmatar, Shadow Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:09 pm

I'd rather you spent some time sorting it out, doing some reading, optimising yourself & reapplying to us, instead of finding another guild.

I mean, i'll leave that up to you, but we DO need a shadow priest, so provided you can turn it around & come back and impress us, you may just get a shot at a trial spot.

But really, if you do re-apply, make it solid. Fill it out, impress us - make us want to recruit you!
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalmatar, Shadow Priest   Kalmatar, Shadow Priest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kalmatar, Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1