Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Macestunz - Retribution Paladin [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hømming

Hømming

Macestunz - Retribution Paladin [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Macestunz - Retribution Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Macestunz - Retribution Paladin [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:33 am

About You
Name: William M-Christiansen
Ventrilo: Yes sir
Working Mic: Worked last time i checked (;

Tell us a little about yourself.
Young dane, attending a 3-year study in Haderslev where i study and play golf. Been playing WoW since BC a little on and off, and now just got back and decided I wanted to give raiding a shot once more.

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Very well... I usually know when i make mistakes and I don't mind standing by my failures. As long as people don't rage on me, I'm totally cool with it - I will do better next attempt, no doubt.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Just like the excitement when playing against a new boss, feeling your heart beating when getting lower and lower on percentage. Gotta love that (Reminds me of golf tournaments (Wink

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Not in the guild... I have been playing socially with some of my brothers friends - Semi-hardcore and one hardcore guy. They don't play anymore, so probably not, sorry Sad

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
I love the late raiding times - Fits me perfect. (20.30), So should be possible yes, depending on my practice sessions from august, but they normally end at 19.30 latest

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
I got many in danish.. -Are muslims allowed to watch movies with Kevin Bacon on the role list?

About Your Character
Name: Macestunz
Class: Retribution Paladin (Tank offspec
Server: Darksorrow - Can change if needed
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Macestunz/simple

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
Im only guy online. They went to play StarCraft II and LoL

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Strength is king. Over and out. It just works for paladins.. (Haste sucks! - Mastery is your friend aswell)

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
TV - Truth - Exo - Is da best atm - Crusader Strike requires more haste, and since this is shit = no use. 10 Exp is obvious - TV is major damage spell.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
40 Str is minimum. Only match sockets with 20+ str. - Same with enchants if possible or else mastery -> crit -> hit/exp

What are your professions? Why?
Skinning / Mining - Really not the profession guy.. To lazy i think - Lvled them as i lvled my char.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
300 Str flask - Beer Basted Crocolisk - Tbh never really used pots, but guess ill be doing that now Razz

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Inq is obvious - TV 3 HP - CS off CD - TV DP (2Hp or less) - HoW (Avening) - Exo proc - HoW - Judge - HW - Cons
This just ended up being my best dmg rotation in fights..

What's your previous raid experience?
Did Karazhan - Maggy - Gruul in BC - then quitted for a while.
Was Main Tank when WotlK came out going through Naxx/Malygos/OS - Did a little 25 man Ulduar aswell - Not much. Then came back as Ret for Icecrown where i did clear until Lich King, then we kinda ran into IRL problems.
Cataclysm been doing some casual BwD/Throne/BoT with my firends on this and my druid. Have read all the fights and watched my brother doing progress and killing all of it. (Not HC though Sad )

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
For some reason i really liked Magtheridon. Just a brilliant fight.. Shit fight when people slacked, but when we totally owned those boxes, and people got into it, just plain awesome.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
I adapt real quick, and are known as a guy who learn fast and listens up when needed. No messing around, im doing what im told to, and I shut it. No complains from my side.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
Yes i know my weap is shit. My bad. Just never got the drops from MAgmaw Sad - Landslide is win i know, but was kinda hoping for that mace, so Avalanche came up after i replaced my PvP enchant.
Back to top Go down
Hømming

Hømming

PostSubject: Correction   Macestunz - Retribution Paladin [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:47 am

I know you cannot see my progress, but i have been a victim of hacking 2 times sadly Sad - But know im up to date with authenticator and shit and new better email, so hopefully wont happen again..
Back to top Go down
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: Macestunz - Retribution Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Macestunz - Retribution Paladin [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:04 am

Hi William, thanks for you application.

From reading it, it sounds like you have put a lot of effort into application and you seem to know your class well.

The only problem is we are pretty full on paladins at the moment, however you would be the only ret pala we have. Before I offer you a trial spot I want you to understand that there will be a lot of paladins in the raids and you may be on rotation with the others. If that is not a problem for you then great.

Whisper me, Stanza or Futton in game for an invite, congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Macestunz - Retribution Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Macestunz - Retribution Paladin [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:19 am

Not much to add from what Radzi's said. You'll be our only Ret Paladin, and we are lacking some DPS at the moment, so it's an ideal time for you to join us! We already have 3 paladins, but I don't see it being too much of an issue.

Any questions, give us a shout here, or just contact us ingame for an invite :-)

edit:
Quote :
Server: Darksorrow - Can change if needed

Yeah, you'll need to do that to play with us on Sunstrider dude Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Hømming

Hømming

PostSubject: great   Macestunz - Retribution Paladin [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Sounds good.
I'll transfer my char tonight - Might call it "Hømming" but not sure yet (tired of macestunz tbh Sad )
Would you possibly know if there'll be any problem converting to horde on your server? And last but not least - Cow or ElF D: ? (I do drink Milk - so mby cow?)
Back to top Go down
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: Macestunz - Retribution Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Macestunz - Retribution Paladin [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Hey, can't think of any problems moving to horde, it's pretty balanced. Race is up to you! Just wisper one of the officers for an invite. See you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Macestunz - Retribution Paladin [ACCEPTED]   Macestunz - Retribution Paladin [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Macestunz - Retribution Paladin [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1