Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kodie || Druid || Feral DPS || Local

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kodie

Kodie || Druid || Feral DPS || Local Empty
PostSubject: Kodie || Druid || Feral DPS || Local   Kodie || Druid || Feral DPS || Local I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:54 am

[size=20R]About You[/size]
Name: Matthew
Ventrilo: Have it
Working Mic: Working, but can be unclear - Gotta get round to sorting it ^.^

Tell us a little about yourself.
Im a mature guy, living in a small town, i've been a fan and player of WoW since early 2006. I love my animals and consider myself to be an avid player and loyal friend.

How do you handle constructive criticism?
I see criticism as a tool, it helps players develop, and more importantly, to learn. Without it, people would not progress.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Mainly the enjoyment of doing well at it, when a boss is downed the feeling is awesome, even more so when its done with friends and people I enjoy playing with

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Unfortunatly not, im a recent Faction Changer, If you would like to get a reference of me, Please create a charachter on Alliance and talk to any of the following: Antijaa, Dogmatix, Ttssnake (I could put more but believe 2 are enough, and these are the people I have grouped with and talked to the most. Please also note that Antijaa is someone I know in real life, so expect him to have a joke and say.. things :p) also, when talking to these people, refer to me as Rayne

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
I recently lost my job, unfortunately. Currently working on getting a new one, but the advantage of this is I get alot more time to play wow Smile So I'm available to raid at all times, unless I have a reason and say otherwise.

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
How many GM's does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None, Its working as intended. (That wasnt mine, I stole it, because I liked it) ^.^

About Your Character
Name: Kodie
Class: Druid
Server: Sunstrider - EU
Armory: (Currently shows my Tank set, waiting on an update.)

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
YOUR ANSWER

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Hit Rating: What more needs to be said? If I cant hit, I cant do damage ^.^
Expertise: Reduces the opponents chance to dodge and parry my attacks, which in turn. Increases my DPS output.
Agility: Foremost, it increases my damage and critical strike chance, Additionally increases my Armour and Dodge, which I see as a bonus incase of (And this has happened) the tanks die, it allows me to temporarily switch to bear and taunt while someone combat resses and gets a tank fit for action again. It also increases (If specced for it.) My healing spell power, which in turn increases my healing and allows me to use my Predatory Strikes procs to full benefit.
Armour Penetration: Increases the amount of armour my attacks ignore, Increasing the damage I deal.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Glyph of Rip: Increases the base time of my Rip ability by 4 seconds, This being one of my main DPS abilities increases my damage alot.
Glyph of Shred: Makes my shred ability increase the duration of my rip ability by 3 seconds when used, which is an awesome addition to any feral druids arsenal.
Glyph of Mangle: Increases the duration of my mangle debuff by 4 seconds, allowing more time to use other abilities without having to refresh this, which in turn increases my DPS.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
My current gems and enchants on some of my gear is based towards my main spec (Feral Tank). Should I be accepted as a feral DPS, I will change these accordingly.

What are your professions? Why?
Skinning: Its a great money making skill for me, and the Master of Anatomy buff is also an awesome addition to my DPS

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Blackened Dragonfin or Hearty Rhino: Increases my Agility/Armour Penetration by 40 aswell as stamina.
Flask of Endless Rage: Increases my Attack Power by 180 for 1 hour, increasing my DPS.

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
My priorities while DPS'ing as a Cat are (In Order):
Keep Savage Roar Up
Keep Rip Up
Keep Mangle Up
Keep Rake Up
Aslong as all those are met I use my energy to Shred and additional combo points to Ferocious Bite.

What's your previous raid experience?
Northrend Experience: All Heroics, Naxxramas 10/25, VoA 10/25, EoE 10/25, OS 10/25, Razorscale, XT-002 Deconstructor and Kologarn in Ulduar 10.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
C'thun, It's just an awesome encounter, nuff said. Razz

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
To a certain extent I know my class very well, I have a deep love for druids and their playstyle. Im very open to criticism, and think its a natural part of raiding, I listen well to any given command and think that the Raid Leader should be listened to at all times, even if something sounds stupid or wrong, It's for a reason.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
My gear is currently heavily focused towards tanking. As this is currently my main spec, Should i be accepted into Logistics, I will change my enchants/gems ASAP.

Thank you for your Time and Patience Smile
Back to top Go down
Kodie

PostSubject: Re: Kodie || Druid || Feral DPS || Local   Kodie || Druid || Feral DPS || Local I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:00 am

Sorry, when i posted the reply it appeared my armoury link didnt work, So here it is.

Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Kodie || Druid || Feral DPS || Local   Kodie || Druid || Feral DPS || Local I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:43 am

Alright, I'm impressed to say the least. I like the fact your application is clearly well thought out and clearly communicated - always a great first impression. I can safely say I'm confident in your abilities as a player, and that I am confident you know your class and spec well. For those reasons, I'm personally inclined to accept this without question. I would like to speak to one or two other people first, and I'll give you an answer tomorrow morning ^_^

PS. He spoke to me about his gems/enchants as he's playing bear mainspec atm but applying for a position as cat. If anyone gets on his nuts about them, you'll be losing your own nuts in due time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kodie

PostSubject: Re: Kodie || Druid || Feral DPS || Local   Kodie || Druid || Feral DPS || Local I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:55 am

Oki, thank you for the response Futton, I look forward to hearing from you Smile
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Kodie || Druid || Feral DPS || Local   Kodie || Druid || Feral DPS || Local I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:52 pm

Alright, feel free to whisper myself or any of the other officers in-game for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kodie || Druid || Feral DPS || Local   Kodie || Druid || Feral DPS || Local I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kodie || Druid || Feral DPS || Local
Page 1 of 1