Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would like to raid with Logistics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neoedan

Would like to raid with Logistics Empty
PostSubject: Would like to raid with Logistics   Would like to raid with Logistics I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:21 pm

u]About You[/u]
Name: Ray
Ventrilo: Yes
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
There isint to much to tell about my self but here i go. Im studing on a School for technology in Computers and stuff, i got 2 more years left and lest hope every thing goes ok so i can pass to a good Unevercity.I pass my time going out with friends and stuff and playing WOW with my friends to Laughing

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Yes i can take it and think its helpfull to

What motivates you to do well in this game?
I Play this game for Fun ofc and of for freinds.Improv my Gear have Fun meet new peapol Razz

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Emmrr naaa Just talkt to Doodles and Shafraya a few times.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
I belive yes i can

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
OK maybe its a lame one, Wow joke Btw. You mama is to fat when she gets lvl 20 she learns Aspect of the Whale Shocked

About Your Character
Name: Neoedan
Class: Druid
Server: Sunstrider
Armory:

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
Its a guild with no raids just joind it cause its greek and im greek

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Stamina: Need health im a tank:P Dodge ofc and abit of Expertise

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
[Glyph of Challenging Roar] [Glyph of Frenzied Regeneration] [Glyph of Maul] there perfect for tanking druid

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
Stamina ench and Stamina and Stamina gems Cause that what i need for health

What are your professions? Why?
JC i like making my own gems and also win money . Mining get loads of money

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Flask with health

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
tank and healling ut aint good healling

What's your previous raid experience?
All expet Uld and Toc havint donne em yet didnt get a good guild for it

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
I dont have a personal Favorite

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
Im good at tanking i think i got what it takes to help u out with my Druid

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
Wel i like his game i like friendly guild and hurd your one and also good at raiding i hope i can help u out as a tank thx for reading my app hope its good Razz
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Would like to raid with Logistics   Would like to raid with Logistics I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:07 pm

More than willing to give you a shot. From what I've heard talking to Jamie (Shafreya), and from what I see looking at your app and armoury, you seem more than competant. I look forward to seeing how you perform. Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: Would like to raid with Logistics   Would like to raid with Logistics I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:33 pm

Futton wrote:
More than willing to give you a shot. From what I've heard talking to Jamie (Shafreya), and from what I see looking at your app and armoury, you seem more than competant. I look forward to seeing how you perform. Good luck Smile

Aye what the scrub priest said.
Back to top Go down
Dekard

Dekard

PostSubject: Re: Would like to raid with Logistics   Would like to raid with Logistics I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:52 pm

Gl! I hope you are given a shot, Im greek aswell Razz

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: Would like to raid with Logistics   Would like to raid with Logistics I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:21 pm

As discussed in game i'll give you a trial once you come back from your holiday.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Would like to raid with Logistics   Would like to raid with Logistics I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:42 am

When's he back?

I'll leave this thread open for now then... you can either bump it when you're back, or contact us in-game!
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: Would like to raid with Logistics   Would like to raid with Logistics I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Doodles wrote:
When's he back?

I'll leave this thread open for now then... you can either bump it when you're back, or contact us in-game!

9 Days from wednesday if i remember.

Need to wake up before posting Sad
Back to top Go down
Neoedan

PostSubject: Re: Would like to raid with Logistics   Would like to raid with Logistics I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:59 pm

Yes im sorry about this but its Something Personal problem sorry cant really tell u..... Yes Shafraya i wish it was hollidays but its not anyways il be back the Friday of 11th... Keep my trial spot open Please .. thx for taking time reading my Replay , Goobye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would like to raid with Logistics   Would like to raid with Logistics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would like to raid with Logistics
Page 1 of 1