Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EPGP - The explanation.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

EPGP - The explanation. Empty
PostSubject: EPGP - The explanation.   EPGP - The explanation. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:29 am

WILL BE UPDATED WHEN I GET AROUND TO IT!!

EPGP (Effort Points/Gear Points)

EPGP is a form of DKP that is gaining popularity... I assume you all know what DKP is by now - basically a system of loot distribution.

What is EPGP? EPGP stands for Effort Points/Gear Points.
Effort Points quantify the effort each guild member puts towards the common guild goals and Gear Points quantify what each member receives in return.

Loot priority is computed as the quotient of the two: priority (PR) is equal to EP/GP. The factor that makes EPGP unique is "point rot." Since EP and GP decay over time, active players are rewarded for their consistent contribution and new players are able to move up in their guild ranking at a very satisfying pace. Point rot also prevents EP hoarding by veteran players who may not take part in raids as often as they did in the past.

The end result of EPGP is a raid system that is fair, easy to understand and popular with new and veteran players alike.

I recommend you visit: http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system to get a better understanding of the system.

ALSO please download the ingame addon - so that you can view the EPGP standings; and see who's entitled to loot etc.
I'll even give you lazy bitches a link: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/epgp-dkp-reloaded.aspx

Last edited by Stanza on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: EPGP - The explanation.   EPGP - The explanation. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:58 am

How we will be awarding EP

Raiding Bonuses

Showing up on time for raid nights (Wed/Thur/Sun 7PM server) = 60

Staying 30 minutes (recurring, if within raid) = 40

Staying till end of raid (if ends before 00:00am) = 60

Staying till end of raid(if ends after 00:15am)=80

Boss Bonuses – Only granted for the raid members.
Farm Boss kill = 40
Progress Boss kill = 60

GP Values
Normal “need” gear = Item tooltip value

Off-Spec and/or PvP gear
10% of GP value

Alt gear
10 % of GP value

Bidding
In order to get an item, just shout 'ME' in raid chat. Simple as that. Once everyone who wants the item has said so, i'll check the priority level (PR) of players verses other people who requested the item. The person with the highest priority will be rewarded the item.

Penalties

- Unannounced AFK's and Extended(more than 5 mins) AFKs in raids without good reason: -50 EP

- Unprepared (No use of essential consumables on progression or hard bosses/No basic knowledge of fight beforehand, or not clarifing your doubts before the pull thus causing a wipe): -50 EP

- Not signing the calendar at all, leaving your status as 'invited': -50 EP

- Consistently late (more than 20 mins) or missing raids with no prior notice when we expect that you'll be turning up on time, e.g. Signing the calendar and not showing up: -100 EP

Min EP Requirements
Will edit this once we actually GET some EP, since i've reset it all Smile

Loot Priority

Member -> Trial -> Social -> Alt*

* = Alts pay 10% of the normal EP price (tooltip)

Decay: At the start of each raid day, both your EP and your GP will decay by 5%. This has a few desirable effects. First, it gives a slight advantage to those raiders that show up consistently to raid over those that do not have as exceptional attendance. If people take time off from raiding, that's perfectly acceptable. However, when they return to raiding they will generally need to catch back up to those people that have been raiding while they were away.

Quote :
GP decay also encourages raiders to take upgrades.... when you take an upgrade, while you do lose priority, eventually those GP points will decay out of the system and your priority will return to its former standing.

Last edited by Stanza on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: EPGP - The explanation.   EPGP - The explanation. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:20 pm

Any questions?

Post them here, or ask me in-game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPGP - The explanation.   EPGP - The explanation. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPGP - The explanation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archived Logistics Posts :: Archived Posts-
Jump to: